The RePEc team is opening today this blog with several goals in mind.
- Give us the opportunity to explain how RePEc works and what we do.
- Discuss some of the policy decisions we need to take.
- Give you the opportunity to comment and give us feedback.
- Expand to a wider audience some of the discussions we have within the RePEc team.
- Give you the opportunity to participate in our exciting project in whatever capacity you propose.
- Make people aware of some of the developments in the profession or in the Open Archive movement that are relevant to RePEc and its community.
- More generally, discuss the dissemination models for research in Economics and related fields.
It is not our intention to have a new post on a daily basis. We do not want this blog to become a burden as we scratch our heads finding new topics to write about. We want this blog to be useful for all parties. So watch this space on a regular basis and help RePEc improve!